While I'm at it…

I said I would blog more and I have not… I am not ashamed! lol! I am on my way out the door right now ( lol meaning I still have to throw on pants before mom pulls up) and while I laid in bed thinking I might have over lapped my agenda by planning this brunch for my mom and how I will probably not get around to complete any of the task I have set for myself to become a successful being in life, I realized my a%$ is still laying in bed under the cover.  So, here I am making myself proud and  instead off being all warm, bundled up thinking how much I suck for NOT doing this, I am doing it!  in the cold in my underwear not in bed and still needing to throw something on before my mom calls saying she is on her way!


Since I am on a roll I'll continue a bit more,


Last night … last night was intense…. I am going thru some deep emotional and spiritual changes right now in my life. I am realizing more and more how independent I am and how much I wish I could just be dependent on at least somethings in my life. I have noticed that I have an extreme timeline of inconsistency in my life and it drives me insane. I cried last night and it was so healthy for me and yet embarrassing because it was also by mistake while on the phone with a friend whom I have been wanting to " think" Ive been holding my emotion shit bag together! so I was exposed and after that it was diarrhea of the mouth … or brain … because I was all over the place with it


Needless to say I am growing and hoping to be able to help myself as I grow as an adult. I am no longer allowed to be upset at anyone beside myself if things aren't appropriate to for my lifestyle. I can not look to anyone else and think they can make my life any better, that they can change that fact That I have cancer, or that my career isn't where I want it to be or that I have heart break and I wish I was living in a glass house on the beach… no one can face, rearrange, or supply it, but I can and that is my plan



Moms called!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boredom and Faith

Bed before 5 am