August blog. I’m back everyone! Where have I been? Only lord knows lol

I plan to blog until the 27th and see how this will go. It’s a challenge to myself but I’m going to give it a real try. I find myself diving deep and also hitting rock bottom when I do, but here we go!

It’s my third day into my vacation from school! I decided to take 6 classes thru summer and boy do I feel like I literally fell and slid thru school! Along the way hard skid my whole life! Primarily my brain and social life! Lol 

I managed to take a trip on the week off of school before summer. I went to Mexico and had a blast but it didn’t contribute much to the work that summer school brought on. I’m proud. I feel like I lifted my heaviest weight in one push. Now it’s on to the next. I have 4 weeks off before Fall semester begins and I’ll also be working. I can’t thank god enough for allowing me to see it this far, for him to allow me to persevere and not at all be less because of my wavy circumstances, but better yet STRONGER bc of them. Without god and his hands in my life (whether we can see them manifesting in our lives or not) would be so gone and so far from my target. He has been my eyes in this life and has been the one who kept me safe thru my battles and now I stand here so happy to be able to know He is still not finished with me, nowhere NEAR finished with us!!!!!! I’m getting preachy so let me slow down lol but I know it’s all been, God. 


I started off thinking a lot of things were impossible just because this is life! It does throw lemons, but boy! Just in general if I never faced health issues in my path, the path before and after were just AS challenging! 

Life is a beautiful thing and we don’t grow if we don’t change. When God placed the things in my life that looked like hurdles and guess what they were....hurdles, he knew what he was doing. It wasn’t the best life and best experience by far but by far did His plans exceed all mine. 


So I’ll end this first 4week blog challenge with this here. Just being thankful in general and optimistic about life and what these 4 weeks will bring. Maybe I’ll share more of my daily life or new hobby’s I’m trying but I’m trying to succeed at this!!! 


Good luck, peace and blessings over all your endeavors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boredom and Faith

Bed before 5 am