Someone inspired me and they might not even know.


So one inspired me and they might not even know. 

I have to stop allowing things to STOP ME. I get so distracted by all of my own bullshit that I don’t even seeee it! 

I want to break free, I want to so bad! I have been wanting to all my life but never knew what I was freeing of! 
It’s my myself! It’s always the freeing of the old version of you that didn’t know what you know now. 

I use to get stuck in a rut for longer than I needed, if I trusted myself from jump I would be better off. Instead of feeling the heat or rip of not learning these lessons. I train myself to stop, as much as possible bull shit, at all cost now. I watch others make things do what it do and even some of them are inspired by me so what the hell was I thinking lol

That’s that BULLSHIT


not anymore. Not anyone. Not ANY FUCKING THING. I think we’ve got this. God had yet to fail me this far. And He never will. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boredom and Faith

Bed before 5 am